Friday, November 27, 2009

Tom Fitton is the Author!! Thankyou Tom!

From the Desk of Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton:

Thanksgiving Message to Judicial Watch Supporters

In honor of Thanksgiving, I want to express to you my personal gratitude for all you do to help Judicial Watch fight corruption in Washington, DC, and around the country.

Thanks to you and nearly 200,000 generous supporters like you, Judicial Watch is our nation's largest and most effective government watchdog. Believe you me, all of us at Judicial Watch are grateful each and every day for your support.

I thought it would be good to use this special Thanksgiving Weekly Update to take a look at where we stand a year after President Obama's historic election—where we need to go and what we need to do.

These are extraordinary times, and frankly, from where I sit here in Washington I am worried about our nation's future. The combination of an extreme far left Obama administration and one-party control of Congress has had predictable consequences. Troubling signs are everywhere.

We are now in the midst of one of the greatest expansions of American government in history. And with big government now growing ever bigger, we are also seeing an explosion of political corruption and abuse of power. For the first time in my life, I feel like our government is out of control. And I know that I'm not alone in this concern.

Check out just a few of the lowlights from year one of the Obama administration:

No comments: