Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Obama Master of Deception-Spread the Wealth(marxism)Transform(Marxism

The Change we need(Marxism) Change You can Believe In(if a Marxist) I Need Your Support(be a Marxist) Help me Community Organize America. (Forget the Constitution I've Got something Better) Trust Me With Your Children(I will enlist their minds)
I want to Save lives with obamacare(This is the 1st step in controlling Nationalizations of everything) The Govt. needs More Community Organizers for obamacare implementation
(This is the beginnings of my civilian militia dummies) Hey Glenn (Obama says)say anything you want "I don't care" I have too many friends to worry about you fussing up a few Americans. (My Sweet Talk and Begging have served me well) The woman will do
anything I ask. Listen Glenn too many people are working and they have made up their minds to trust the handsome 1st black president because they know they owe it to black people and of course the Indians.Give it your best shot. Not enough are paying attention and most just will not get it until it is too late to stop me. I will project the image that will
maintain America's Trust and when no one can object I will tell them I know what is best for them and please get on board or else you will be an anarchist and my civilian army will deal with you.


Please feel free to add your own observations............These are mine........

My Opinion Paul Scolaro

No comments: